For those who attend an in-person gathering, we want you to know we are taking additional precautions in light of COVID-19 cases in our area.
- Seating: We have socially distanced seating throughout the auditorium at both the Central and East campuses.
- Masking: We are asking our staff and Dream Team to wear masks. In addition, we highly encourage our church family to wear them as well. This is an opportunity for us to exemplify one of our core values—Servant Leadership. Our servanthood requires us to have everyone's safety at the forefront.
- Sanitizing: We continue to thoroughly sanitize our facilities, as well as provide hand sanitizing stations throughout.
- Health Screenings: Upon arrival, all Dream Team members have a temperature check and answer a brief questionnaire to ensure they're not serving while having been exposed or exhibiting symptoms. We also implement these same steps for all children being checked in to our Kids environments.
- Cafe: At this point in time, our Cafe is open, but with limited seating. The food menu is limited solely to pre-packaged items.
- Touchless Experience: All Guest Services and VIP materials are digital. We are endeavoring to do away with any physical materials when exchanging info and resources.
Thanks for partnering with us to keep everyone healthy! We continue to pray for each of you. If there is anything we can do for you, please email us.
Senior Leadership Team