In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering safely. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we will continue services at all Meadowbrook locations on Sunday, June 14th. We're committed to creating environments that meet government recommendations for safety. As we reopen, our weekend services are sanitary, touchless environments that allow for physical distancing. At this time, MBC Kids will not be open, but we are excited to have families worshipping together. If you need to leave with your children for any reason during service, we will have a family room available for your convenience.
Meadowbrook Church Online
For the past several weeks, we've been grateful for the ability to worship together at Meadowbrook Church Online. We encourage you to continue to attend online services if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or you’re not quite ready to gather in person. You’re a part of the Meadowbrook family, no matter where you choose to attend!
Meadowbrook Church Online is also a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you! Starting on Sunday, May 31st, we will return to streaming live at all three services from our Central Campus at 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30 am. You will be able to experience worship, the message, and the community from your church family through live chat and prayer.
What you can expect if you attend on Sunday, June 14th:
- All staff and the Dream Team members will be wearing masks.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations are throughout the building.
- Our goal is to provide a touchless experience wherever possible.
- We will thoroughly sanitize all high-volume areas between services.
- As mentioned earlier, MBC Kids will not be open at this time. We will provide some parent-friendly space to use if needed in room 101 & 401.
- Please note, no water fountains will be open or usable until further notice.
- At this time, The Cafe will not be selling or providing any hospitality food or beverages.
- There will be no offering buckets passed during service. Instead, we have provided black giving boxes near the doors of the auditorium and other areas of the church for your convenience.
- There will be no seatback materials (papers, pens, etc.).
- We encourage mask-wearing and have them available when you enter the building for those that want one and do not bring their own.
- You will see many signs encouraging hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- For the safety of all attendees, we also encourage social distancing of six feet and ask that you please follow new entrance and exiting procedures.
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before deciding to attend:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why a member of my family or I shouldn't be around others who could potentially have COVID-19?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend Meadowbrook Church online campus this weekend.
At Meadowbrook, "Welcome Home" is not just a saying, it's a priority to create an atmosphere where you can find your place with family. Whether you are here in person or online, you can take your next step.
MBC Kids | MVMT
At this time, MBC Kids will not be open at any of our locations. We hope to meet again soon and will let you know when MBC Kids has reopened. Your entire family is welcome to attend church at all locations, and we encourage you to continue teaching your kids about Jesus using MBC Kids online.
Our MVMT services will resume on Sunday, June 14th, for middle school students, and on Wednesday, June 17th, for high school students. You can also continue to follow them online.
Your Generosity is Making a Difference!
Gifts to Kingdom Builders during the COVID-19 crisis have allowed us to continue blessing our county, state, and the nation as all of our partners have responded in generous ways. So far, this is what you've made possible:
- Two Drive-by prayer events at Advent, West Marion, and Ocala Regional Hospitals
- We fed Advent staff three times, Interfaith residents, Fire Station #4 two times, and the Marion County Health Department staff and healthcare workers.
- We distributed meals, provided testing, prayer, and Bibles at the Salvation Army.
- We did weekly food distribution at First Baptist Church of Ocala and partnered with His Compassion and Crossroads Alliance.
- We provided 500 hand-made masks for health care workers.
- We assisted Interfaith in distributing the Food4Kids program.
- We sent monetary support to Interfaith, Convoy of Hope, and Samaritan's Purse.
- We were able to distribute 200 signs all over Ocala and Marion County to celebrate healthcare workers, teachers, first responders, and locally owned businesses.
- Furthermore, your generosity is helping us provide benevolence to those in need.
And we're just getting started! You can join what God is doing by giving online at any time.
We Want to Pray for You!
Prayer is our first response, not our last resort. We're comforted and empowered, knowing we serve a miracle-working God who is an ever-present help in times of trouble (Psalm 46:1).
We understand how hard this season has been, and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all the choices you face in the weeks ahead. Please drop us a line or send a prayer request at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will be praying!
Groups and Care Classes
Small Groups will continue to meet in-person and virtually at this time. Our virtual platforms have proven practical and powerful during this season. People gather and connect who haven't had the ability to in the past because they live too far away. Through social media, zoom, and virtual chat rooms, people are sharing their stories, receiving encouragement, and growing in their faith – they are moving from where they are to where God wants them to be! If you are interested in leading an MBC Small Group, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to join one of our life-giving groups, please check out our group options to find a group that's right for you. Remember, we're BETTER TOGETHER!!
We are excited to announce our evening Care Classes will resume on Tuesday, June 16th, Thursday daytime classes on June 18th, and our Sunday classes on June 21st. Please check out the class availability.