The best way to get connected at Meadowbrook Church is by participating in a small group. We believe that life-change happens in relationships. Our groups provide three things–a place to connect, encourage and grow.
Whether you'd like to browse our current listings, sign up to be a potential leader or just have a question, the links below will help.
- Fall 2017 Dates: September 3 – November 11
- Leader Applications: Applications Due by August 13
- Sign Up: Group sign up opens on August 20
SPRING 2018 SEMESTER:
- Spring 2018 Dates: February 4 – April 14
- Leader Applications: Applications Due by January 14
- Sign Up: Group sign up opens on January 21
Meadowbrook’s Small Groups provide a place for people to belong so they can become who God has called them to be. Going from “rows” to “circles” helps us create relationships, allows us the opportunity to “do life” together and move from where we are to where God wants us to be.
Through a variety of formats, our groups connect through shared passions, including Bible study topics, common interest groups, men’s, women’s, outreach, marriage, care and support groups.